UPSC: Union Public Service Commission is one of the exams conducted in India Clearing this exam will make a person eligible to serve in IAS, IFS, IPS. If you’re an UPSC aspirant, we’ve a collection of best Telegram channels for UPSC preparation.
UPSC exam is considered one of the hardest entrance exams in India. Cracking the UPSC-pre is considered to be the very first milestone and then UPSC mains is another exam that needs to be passed. After clearing the main exam, a person goes through an interview process. You can crack your UPSC by joining Telegram Channels for UPSC preparation.
The entrance process seems to be very time-consuming and lengthy, so does the preparation efforts put into by the aspirants. One of the key facts about UPSC preparation is that one needs to do a selective study. There’s no secret sauce to crack the UPSC exam but there are a few institutes that are providing study material that helps a lot of students in many ways.
UPSC aspirants should join Telegram channels for UPSC preparation. Such channels are sharing notes, e-book PDFs, tips, and tricks that are provided by educational institutes from all around the country. Such exam notes and study material will help aspirants in doing selective studies and focusing on the main topics.
One of the major benefits of the best Telegram channel for UPSC preparation is study material. Students in sharing groups are sharing their notes and previous experience with the exam. All the tips and tricks related to the UPSC are the key points that might help you in many possible ways.
- 1 Best Telegram Channels For UPSC Preparation
- 2 Recommended Telegram Channels For UPSC/IAS Preparation
- 3 Union Public Service Commission UPSC
- 4 Conclusion
Best Telegram Channels For UPSC Preparation
Prepare yourself for the best by studying what matters the most for a UPSC exam. Here are some of the best Telegram channels for UPSC preparation:
Note: We are not responsible for the content available on the channels. Join them at your own risk and don’t share your personal information on such channels.
Recommended Telegram Channels For UPSC/IAS Preparation
1. Vision IAS
Vision IAS telegram channel is one of the best educational channels out there for UPSC preparation. With over 100K members in the community, it’s one of the very popular and useful telegram channels for UPSC. They keep sharing current affairs and events going worldwide. Those who want to be an IAS officer should definitely become a member of the channel.
Vision IAS is itself the best coaching institute in India. Hence great content creators and teachers are working for the institute. All the useful details, questions, test papers, etc are uploaded to the group. We recommend you take advantage of all those freebies.
2. UPSC IAS
UPSC IAS is providing very useful content to users such as UPSC question paper, handwritten notes, PDF books, and more. All the content can be downloaded for free from the channel and there’s even no need to pay for anything. Link to some useful resources such as an important question, most commonly asked questions, etc. is posted every week. What we loved the most is the availability of the current affairs book PDF.
Most premium books related to competitive exams are freely distributed. This channel is mainly focused on providing the Hindi-English mix content.
3. EPFO Channel
Interested in UPSC EPFO! Then you should definitely become a member of this channel. People here are posting video lectures and important study material which is very useful for the preparation. Our team has noticed that the lectures are being served and created by experienced teachers and lecturers. Hence there’s no doubt about the quality of content.
UPSC continuously release post for EPFO every single year. Those who are interested in getting a job in this commission need to learn and read the subjects asked in the paper. The difficulty level of the exam is also very high because thousands of applicants apply for this post every single year. Around 400-500 posts are released each year and might be a great opportunity for you.
4. UPSC Exams
This channel is more focused on promoting other groups where members can find useful noted and study material. It includes IAS and IAS exam notes, handwritten notes drive, classroom material and more. We’re pretty much sure that you won’t be able to get such amazing content anywhere else on the internet. All the material is shared by experienced teachers and students. They’re also promoting some great crash courses which provide great coaching classes to crack the exam.
Interviews from the aspirants who are able to pass the exam are also posted on the channel. Such interviews can be a great resource to know more about the tactics, tips, and tricks those people used to crack the examination. The importance of watching and learning from the preparation strategies of others becomes very important in all types of exams. Without them, you’ll end up learning things that aren’t necessary for the exam.
5. Books English
It’s a channel that is more focused on promoting the PDFs related to the IAS and HAS examination. The highlighted content includes test series, Hindi to English dictionaries, aptitude tests, and more. The overall community is language-focused and is providing useful English language knowledge to the people. Those who are not good enough at speaking/writing English should definitely join the channel.
Some competitive exams include the English language and most of the questions aren’t that easy. It requires a deep and broad knowledge of the language to correctly answer all those questions. It also helps in understanding the question which is asked in the English language.
We’ve listed some of the best Telegram channels for UPSC preparation in this list. All the channels listed here are either run by some top educational institutes or YouTubers.
You can take advantage of these channels by joining them and getting the free study material and preparing for your UPSC exams.
Most of the content posted to the UPSC group on Telegram is entirely free of cost. However, some content might be sold as an online course. It’s up to your choice whether to take that course or not.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC
UPSC is considered to be the top recruiter for Indian administration services. They conduct exams for several different posts throughout India for services such as IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. Millions of UPSC aspirants give the exams to get the opportunity to serve in such services.
Any Indian citizen can give this exam if they fulfill all the requirements. With the help of UPSC, the Indian Govt. is able to hire some of the best people who can serve the public and the Government. The headquarters is located in New Delhi.
Joining Telegram Channels For UPSC
Now, you might think what’s the reason behind joining Telegram channels for UPSC. The reason is that you’ll get updates related to the exam. Not only the updates but premium test papers, books PDF, and more. Thousands of students have joined such groups and channels to create a community where all aspirants can share their knowledge.
The content related to the exam can be bought from the market. But if you have joined UPSC Telegram channels, all the required material for the preparation can be found for free.
As we discussed earlier that the preparation strategy is the main key to cracking UPSC. By joining such communities, you’ll learn from others and their ways, strategies to study. It’s completely free to join these channels.
Prepare For UPSC Exam Without Coaching
Some of you’re still confused between opting for coaching or not. The answer to this is simple, if you’re the type of person who can study on your own then there’s no reason for getting coaching. But if you need proper guidance then we recommend you opt-in for coaching.
It should be clear in your mind that no miracle is going to happen after joining the coaching. The only advantage of joining such institutes is that they do provide a better and more useful guide to all the students. Such guidance is provided by experienced teachers.
Such institutes also want to create a community where all their students and teachers can communicate with each other. That’s the reason they are also required to join the telegram channel and read/review all the content submitted by the teachers.
- Preparation Strategy: We’ve pointed this many times earlier in the article that the preparation strategy is the most important thing. Without that, you’ll end up learning stuff that isn’t asked in the exams. In order to create a good strategy, you should read some online articles, learn from others who’re also preparing for the exams.
- Tight Schedule: Yes, you heard it right, one should follow the tight schedule. Prepare a timetable that includes fixed hours of study, entertainment, and so on. If you follow that schedule, it’ll help you a lot in the long term.
- Stay Focused: Don’t ever lose your focus and don’t lose hope. If you keep studying smartly, one day you’ll be able to crack the exam one day. There are a lot of opportunities in our life and with the knowledge that you’ll learn during the preparation, he/she can crack other exams outside UPSC as well.
- Keep Your Knowledge Updated: It’s highly recommended to keep your knowledge updated and stay in touch with current affairs. A lot of changes are going around the world and you should stay updated with all those affairs.
- Don’t Stress: Stress won’t give you anything and it’ll even ruin your daily life. Study for the exam but don’t overthink the result. Go out with your friends, entertain yourself, spend time with your family. Having all these tasks in your schedule will make you happier and more productive.
Tricks To Score More In UPSC Exam
Different tips and tricks might help you in clearing a UPSC exam. When a person is sitting in the exam hall, a lot of different thoughts are going in one’s mind. Some might feel stressed, some are happy because they know all the answers, while others are trying the remember answers.
- Keep Your Answers Short: Remember, it’s not your college or school’s exam where you write a long answer and will be rewarded with good marks. If you know the answer, write it with great details but none of those details should be useless in any terms. Draw diagrams, graphs, and write examples and case studies to make your answer as genuine as possible.
- Structure Your Answer: Make sure to structure your answer in a much better way. Ass paragraphs, headings, subheadings, etc. to your answer to make it content-rich. Bullet points and numbering your key points is another great tactic for structuring your answer.
- Facts and Figures: Write some facts that you know about that topic. It’s also advantageous if you write some numerical data. But make sure all the facts and figures that you represent are real. Otherwise, you might be in trouble as the wrong details won’t make the examiner happy.
- Diagram/Charts: This is a question that contains topics in which you can draw some figures and diagrams, then go for it. Drawing attractive and useful charts and diagrams will make the examiner happy. In this case, things might get in your favor and you’ll be able to secure more marks.
You’re trying to be a part of Indian Administration Services by attempting the UPSC exam and that’s a great thing. As we all know it requires great efforts to clear such exams because each year, around 10+ Lakhs people are sitting for this exam. So your preparation should be good enough in order to compete with all those aspirants. make sure to join the Telegram channel for UPSC as you’ll get free guidance in such groups.
If you have some success stories or running a channel where you share content related to the exam, then feel free to drop a comment down below. We’re very excited to hear from our visitors and it helps us in improving our articles and adding more useful content that can help other readers.